Tuesday 15 October 2013

How I upset the neighbours...

My living room looks like a bomb has gone off; there is hessian, rickrack, ribbon, tiny little pegs and general crafty goodness everywhere! I have been making hessian covered cork boards this morning to be used as pin boards, notice boards, jewellery displays... you name it.


I really love the shabby chic, neutral design. Unfortunately, they require the use of a staple gun which has rendered me quite unpopular in the flat... whoooops. Does that count as an occupational hazard? HaHa.

These boards are so versatile...


... a wall display


... a jewellery display





... a notice board or picture display


What do you think? I hope you like them!



They will be going on sale in my Etsy shop verrryyyy soon.





3 comments:

  1. Hello Sophie and welcome to blogland! I'm also a bit of a newbie here too, and I love to crochet. I am soooo envious that you are ONLY 21 and into knitting, crochet and baking - so cool - I wished I'd done the same at that age. I'm from Liverpool too, but know living in West Lancs (not far from Southport) in a lovely little village. Enjoy your creative journey!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great, so versatile. Hope the neighbours are still talking to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so new to this blog lark that I have only just seen I have comments! Thankyou so much, it is so nice knowing that someone is actually reading... you have made my day :)

    amjaylou: I went to Southport at the weekend, I wrote about it in my latest post. Typical Northern weather (boo) but typical Northern meat and potato pies (yay)

    Jo: I have never actually met them but they introduced themselves by banging on the wall :/ whooops!

    thankyou again xx

    ReplyDelete